Prenatal Nutrition Masterclass
The most comprehensive online prenatal nutrition course
Congratulations! You’re pregnant (or you will be soon [you keener ;) ] )!
You know that this is such an important time to focus on your nutrition and lifestyle. You read the books and join the mommy Facebook groups in hopes of getting some guidance on how you can optimize your health and the health of your baby and it’s feeling a bit overwhelming, right?
The books and websites say “don’t eat runny eggs, don’t eat sandwich meat and stay away from various types of fish”… but what should I eat to support my growing baby (or babies!)?
What about my prenatal? Does it contain good quality nutrients? Do I need anything else? Does my diet have gaps that I should really focus on closing?
I know you’re a busy woman and I know that watching short videos on various topics can be a great way to learn. You don’t have time to read a million books, look up the latest research and put together a plan for yourself - that is why I have created this program for you!
·Lessons covering the following topics:
- Prenatal nutrients to focus on
- Essential nutrients required to build a healthy baby and where to find them in food
- Supplements - what to look for and what you might need
- 6 weeks worth of nutrient-dense meal plans that will tick all of the boxes and give you peace of mind that you’re getting some of the key nutrients needed to grow a healthy baby (complete with grocery lists)
- Postpartum nutrition planning (& recipes to fill your freezer with before baby!)
- Nutrients needed during the postpartum period to support healing (complete with meal train recipes)
- Breastfeeding nutrition
This course is for you if:
- You'd like to enhance your understanding of prenatal nutrition
- You'd like to have recipe ideas and prenatal-focused meal plans
- You're self-directed and motivated to enhance your health
This course may not be right for you if:
- You're vegetarian/vegan (this would require more one-on-one work)
- You have some more complex health concerns that would require one-on-one work
- You don't like self-directed work
- $99 USD
Due to the digital nature of this class, refunds will not be available.
Questions before you join? We’d love to help! Send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Hi, I’m Kristin!
A Registered Dietitian and mom of twin toddlers who helps women optimize their nutrition to support their fertility, pregnancy and the postpartum period. I teach evidence-based strategies to ensure that my clients meet their nutritional requirements during this nutritionally demanding period.
I have been working with pregnant women for the last 9 years and I am SO excited to package all of this information together for you so that you can access it ALL from the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost of working with me one-on-one.
StartMacronutrients for Pregnancy (10:28)
StartOmega-3 Fats (5:51)
StartVitamin D (4:12)
StartVitamin A (2:15)
StartArtificial Sweeteners (3:23)
StartAntioxidants and Caffeine (3:11)
StartSources of Iodine (0:37)
StartFood Safety Concerns (2:43)
StartFish to Include
StartRDAs and Upper Limits